Sinusitis, or a sinus infection, is a common problem for many people, and it is actually the condition of inflamed lining walls of the sinuses.
In the case of a chronic sinus infection, one experiences the following symptoms:
- stuffed nose
- a cough or congestion
- bad breath
- loss of smell
Sinusitis can be of several types:
- Acute: It leads to cold-like symptoms, including a stuffy nose, a runny nose, facial pain that might last up to 2 weeks.
- Subacute: It usually lasts for 4- 8 weeks.
- Chronic: This inflammation might last for 8 weeks, and even longer.
- Recurrent: It causes more attacks during the year.
In the case of sinusitis, most people use drugs and medications, but they provide temporary relief only, and might even worsen the symptoms.
- 1/4 cup of unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of raw honey
- 1 squeezed lemon
- 1/2 cup of clean drinking water
Boil the water and pour it into a mug. Then, add the apple cider vinegar while stirring. It will strengthen the immune system and boost overall health. Cook at room temperature, and then add the cayenne pepper and the honey. Stir once more to preserve the nutrients of the honey. Next, add the lemon juice and stir once more.
You should drink this remedy two times a day, in the morning, when you get up, on an empty stomach, and at night, before going to sleep. Consume it until you have relieved all the sinusitis symptoms.
Sources: simplecapacity.com – Credits